Do I need a Personal Injury Lawyer in Rochester New York ?
An accident with serious physical injuries can change your life, which would affect your ability to work, take care of yourself and live independently.
Your personal injury lawyer from nyc can have specialization in any of the following categories:-
- Construction Accident — construction accident attorney specializing in construction accident cases will help you win best compensation.
- Car accident
- Auto Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Slips and falls/Scaffolding Accident
- Pedestrian accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Accidents due to driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs (DUI / DWI)
- Truck Accident
- Accident/Injuries at public and private places
- Defective products
- Brain Injury
- Errors in surgeries
- Wrongful death
- And more
As per the NYS, laws it is mandatory for property owners to insure their buildings and their surroundings. This applies to residential and commercial structures. If a person is injured while on the property or inside the building, the owner may be liable for damages and losses caused as a result of defects, lack of maintenance or other dangerous conditions that exist in the vicinity.
With a team of experienced attorneys who handle property / property liability actions, the experienced accident injury attorneys are here to help you seek the compensation you deserve by right for your injuries and losses. Our Personal Injury law firm is available to offer you a free and totally confidential evaluation of your case.
Best Personal Injury Resources
- When to contact a New York Workers Compensation Lawyer
- New York Construction Accident Lawyers & Lawsuits
New York Personal Injury Resources
- Statute of Limitations chart | NY CourtHelp — Unified Court System
- Injury and Violence in New York State — New York State Department of
- Injury Statistics — NYC.gov
- [PDF] Personal Injury Claim Form — New York City Comptroller
- Fatal Falls in New York City: An Autopsy Analysis of Injury Patterns.
- Fatal Occupational Injuries in New York City — 2016 — Bureau of Labor Statistics